610-200-5100          CONTACT

Ways To Give

Donate today

Help us make Catholic education affordable for all. We need your support to ensure our students fulfill their God-given potential, no matter their circumstances.

To donate by check, please mail it to: Independence Mission Schools, PO Box 37012, Philadelphia, PA 19122

Make a gift of stock

  • Independence Mission Schools
  • National Financial Services LLC (NFS) #0226
  • Account Number – H2Y236808
  • Tax ID – 45-4720688
  • DTC Number: 0226

90% of your state tax dollars could be providing scholarships for our students!

Redirect your tax dollars

By participating in Pennsylvania’s EITC/OSTC tax credit program, individuals and businesses can receive a 90% state tax credit that is directly donated to provide scholarships for our students. You may be able to take the remaining 10% as a federal deduction. We will consult with you and your tax advisor to maximize your benefit.

Watch the video to learn how it works!

This information sheet has details:
Download our EITC/OSTC information sheet

Contact us

If you have any questions about making a donation, redirecting your tax dollars or making a gift of stock, please contact Christina Soza at 610-200-5100 x102 or csoza@imsphila.org.

Also contact Christina to ask about:

  • Planned giving
  • Employer matching gifts
  • In-kind donations
  • Donating by credit card over the phone

Independence Mission Schools is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. EIN: 45-4720688