Working at IMS
Further your career here
Join Independence Mission Schools as we reinvent Catholic education through our network of 14 K-8 schools serving families of all faiths in low-income neighborhoods. Here you are encouraged to:
- Bring your values – Along with academics, IMS educators teach values from a Catholic perspective. We are intentional about fostering intellectual, emotional, and spiritual development.
- Teach for good – IMS educators are passionate about leveling the playing field for students from low-income neighborhoods by preparing them to succeed at top-tier high schools.
- Chart your path – Ongoing mentorship, professional development, and professional learning cohorts include opportunities to focus on instructional mastery or progress toward administration.
IMS offers a complete benefits package for full-time and part-time employees. Download Employee Benefits Flyer. The package includes:
- Paid time off (sick and personal)
- 403-B retirement plan with generous company match
- Health insurance with low-cost employee premium
- Healthy lifestyles program
IMS partners with leading organizations in urban education to support and develop our educators. They include Jounce Partners, School Kit, Skyrocket, Teach for America, Teach|PHL, and TNTP.
Ready to apply?
Visit our careers portal to view open positions, complete your online application, and upload your credentials.
Refer a new employee
Are you an employee and know someone who would be a great fit? Fill out the referral form.