Since welcoming back all of our students for five-day, in-person learning, our classrooms are once again the vibrant environments in which education flourishes. After-care for students is again open where offered.
Fully reopening this fall is the payoff for the safety investments we made during the 2020-2021 school year to minimize COVID-19 transmission risk. As part of our commitment to keep teachers and scholars safely together indoors, we are continuing many of the health and safety protocols proven effective last year. These measures include:
• Mandatory use of facemasks
• A hand sanitizing station in every classroom, all shared spaces, and the hallways of each facility
• Desk barriers for every student and teacher
• Air purifiers in every classroom, all shared spaces, and offices
• Daily disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms
• Sneeze guards for our front office personnel and school leaders
• Monthly electro-static treatments to disinfect and sanitize entire facilities
We are excited to be back together again!